By being a MULA MATE, you have the flexibility to drive anytime, anywhere you want. Just register and log on to the MULA Driver app, you and your vehicle will turn up on our system, allowing nearby riders requesting for a ride to be easily connected to you. Now you can easily earn extra on your free time. Be a MULA Mate today, full time or part time.
Drive With MULA In 3 SIMPLE Steps
Step 1 - Fill Up The Form
Complete the MULA Mate
Step 2 – Top Up Wallet
Top up your driver wallet
Step 3 - Start Driving
Start Driving and Earn
Why Drive With MULA?
MULA car allow our drivers to earn additional income during their free times
Choose when and where you want to work with ease with MULA
Get to know more people of various background when you drive a MULA car.
Frequently Asked Question
Where is MULA Mate available?
MULA Mate currently only covers Penang, Klang Valley, Perak, Melacca, Negeri Sembilan and Johor area. We will be expanding our coverage to others cities in future.
What is the individual criteria for becoming a MULA Mate?
- Malaysian Citizen (Blue IC) above 21 years old and below 60 years old.
- Full Malaysian Driving License (P License is not accepted)
- Min 2 years of Driving License / Experience
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must use own personal Bank Account created under Driver NRIC
- Medical check-up (50-60 years old) and / or has an existing medical condition that may cause him/her to be unfit to drive.
Clean Background history
- No Criminal Record
- Not more than 3 traffic summonses in recent one year (Including speeding, hit and run, dangerous driving and etc)
What is the vehicle's requirement for the MULA Mate?
- Displacement(cc): Min 1.3 litre, Sedan, SUV, MPV (pickup truck / 4×4 not accepted)
- Car seater: 4-10-seater
- Car age: 10 years or newer (manufactured in 2010 and above)
- Valid vehicle insurance
**View eligible car list here.
1.Insurance Cover note must contain name of applicant.
2.These Documents should contain the details of ;
- Insured name ( Driver full name)
- Car model & Plate number
- Year of manufacture
- Period of coverage (Expiry Date)
3.Cover Note stated All/Any Drivers is not accepted.
- IF it states All/Any Driver, kindly provide us either one of the documents required below that state your Full Name as per NRIC is one of the Insured Drivers. Handwritten letters are NOT allowed.
a) Endorsement from Insurance company
b) Authorization Letter from Vehicle owner (Signed)
c) Authorization Letter from Company (Company chop & signed)
d) Rental Agreement (Company chop & signed)
Where can I find more information about MULA Mate?
I have more questions, how do i get contact MULA Car?
You can contact us via our Driver Recruitment Support Hotline (9am-6pm, Mon-Fri except for public holiday; lunch time 1pm-2pm)
Hotline: 03-7661 6262
Or email us at:
Perkeso Contribution in compulsory **NEW**
The government has made compulsory the contributions to the Private Employment Social Security Act 2017 under the Social Security Organization (Socso) from 1 November 2018. You are advised to visit the Socso website for more information and the nearest branch. You only need to bring a valid Identity Card, Driving License and E-Hailing Application when registering.