1. What Is MULA?
MULA is a smart phone based car booking app for ride sharing services in Malaysia, to ease your transportation needs.
2. I am interested to be a MULA driver.
3. What is the payment method if I am using MULA Services?
Currently we only accept cash, we will accept Credit Card and MULA Pay in future.
4. What is the types of services available from MULA
We have Book Now, PreBook and Chartered services.
5. Where can I get MULA Car services?
MULA Car is currently available in Penang, Klang Valley, and Johor.
6. I have more questions, how do i get contact MULA Car?
7. Where is MULA Car office?
Our Office Address:
No. 956 Jalan Bagan Ajam,
Residensi Zamrud, 13050 Butterworth,
8. What is the operation hours for MULA Office?
9. What is the operation hours for MULA Car services
10. Can I call customer service for booking
You are encouraged to use our App.
11. How do I get MULA App?
12. What is the fare rate charges?
13. What are the car type available?
We have 3 types of car (Basic, Premium, 6 Seaters, MPV) at this moment.
14. What if I can’t find any driver available?
You can contact us via Hotline (04-313 9060 9am-6pm).
15. What if I didn’t received any call from driver once my order is accepted?
Please contact our driver via the phone number displayed as our driver might be not able to reach you.
16. Can I stop by along my ride?
You are not encourage to do so. However, you are still able to do so as our fare rate will be based on km + time.
17. How do MULA calculate the fare?
The fare calculation is based on minutes plus kilometres.
18. Can I placed order after midnight?
Yes, however 30% surcharged will be imposed.
19. What if my flight delay causing the delay to my prebook order?
You are encourage to cancel the prebook order and rebook again.
20. What is the minimum hours for chartered service?
21. What if I would like to extend my chartered service hour?
You may refer to MULA app for the fare charges.
22. Can i prebook for someone else?
Yes, we do have book on behalf service where you can key in the rider’s name and contact number.
23. What if i want to book for more than one trip?
For Prebook & Chartered, you able to book more than one trip but with different date & time.
24. Is it safe to ride with MULA?
Yes, as our drivers are well trained. Our cars are equipped with GPS, TPMS. Our App is equipped with SOS button.
25. What is MULA Pink?
26. Where is MULA available?
MULA currently only covers Penang, Klang Valley and Johor area. We will be expanding our coverage to others cities in future.
27. Can i cancel my booking?
Yes. However, if you cancel your booking after 5 minutes of driver confirmation, a penalty of RM5 will be imposed.
28. What is MULA Basic, MULA Premium and MULA Luxury MPVs
This the car types category which consists of different car types with different fare prices.
29. How do i report an incident?