For interested applicants, please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Basic networking, internet, computer hardware, troubleshooting
– Microsoft office, photoshop, video editing
– Diploma or above in computer science or relevant
– Minimum 1 – 2 years working experience
– Able communicate well with all levels of people
– Able work independently
– Responsible for maximizing driver retention, trips per driver, and passenger retention
– Sets out and implements key SOPs for various processes, communicates SOP to relevant department the implementation of these SOPs (including how to address customer feedback, payments failures)
– Communicate with drivers via formal and informal channels to inform them of the latest developments in the app and seek their feedback
– Analyse and monitor relevant driver KPI metrics (e.g. online hours, acceptance rate, cancellation rate, customer rating) and implement initiatives to improve the health of the driver community as needed
– Monitors efficiency of the current processes; implement changes to optimize efficiency
– Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any field
– Strong communication abilities
– Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
– At least 3 to 5 years working experience in relevant field
– Knowledge in Mobile Internet + & APP biz models mindset
– Managing large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries.
– Serves customers by providing product and service information.
– Resolving product & service problem by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem.
– Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; coordinate with department for resolution.
– To monitor Order Management status via passenger APP’s order.
– Provide fare information to corporate customer & Job assignments to driver when receive order from Corporate Customer.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma & above
– At least 3 years experiences
– Good in writing and spoken language(s) in Chinese, and English
– Have passions in helping & solving people’s problem
– Manage to run shift or working at night time
– Incoming of new cars – This mainly for “Get A Car Program”, the new cars that come in needs to be checked, sorted, chase for the vehicle registration and etc.
– Distribution of cars – On the car distribution, Fleet officer need to arrange and distribute vehicles to the candidates all with proper tagging and documentation.
– Coordination of accessories installation – This with regards to vehicle sticker, tint etc.
– Record keeping, maintaining backend system for fleet related – The entire vehicle related transactions, history etc need to be kept tab off including constant GPS monitoring.
– Car service arrangement (initial) and insurance claims assist – Need to keep tab of vehicle service dates, duration to maintain warranty etc, in case vehicle get in accident to assist from start to end in the whole processes.
– Checking of car records / summons / etc. – to weekly check vehicle summons, and chase drivers to settle it.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma & above
– At least 2 years experiences
– Good in writing and spoken language(s) in Chinese, Malay and English
– Have passions in helping & solving people’s problem
Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Understanding of internal procedures and services available
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team to achieve better results
Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role (2-3 years )
Proficiency in English, mandarin is a plus
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Network in Corporate client sales
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Fast learner and passion for sales
Good presentation skills, creative, independent.
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
1. Planning the quarterly Ground events and partnership calendar.
2. Strategizing on campaign Event mechanics and go-to-market strategy for big partnership campaigns.
3. Identifying long term partners that will help elevate MULA’s brand
4. Recommending suitable communication channels and conducting post postmortems for big campaigns.
Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
Provide feedback and periodic reports
Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Traits required to excel in this role:
1. Strong marketing experience in managing and optimizing marketing campaigns.
2. Experience in managing and developing a company’s brand identity.
3. Good understanding on communication channels to ensure the key message reaches the target audience.
4. Strong analytical skills to study the effectiveness of campaigns for post mortem purposes.
• Strategy: Work closely with the Marketing Head to set up a structured mid to long term marketing calendar and identify partners that elevate MULA’s brand
• Campaign management: Strategize, optimize and manage the go-to-market for partnership campaigns through communication channels such as Facebook, Google ads, internal communication channels and partner channels.
• Post mortem: Strong analytical skills to study the effectiveness of the communication channels, mechanics and impact of the campaign and how to improve future campaigns.
• Prior experience in budget management is a plus point.
• This role requires the individual to work well with peers from different departments. Having managerial experience is a plus.
• JOB REQUIREMENTS
• 3 years experience in brand and marketing industry.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office (words, power point and excel).
• Good knowledge in Excel is an added bonus.
• Managing and planning marketing campaigns.
• 3-5 years experience in brand and marketing.
• Managed at least 5 omni channel marketing campaigns.
• Having creative agency and advertising agency experience is an added bonus.
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
You are a highly creative, motivated individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers,
Strategize, execute and analyse marketing campaigns for New customers and Customer retention.
Responsible in marketing aspects covering branding, communication, campaign, and market trends. Close follow-up of competitor strategies and methods.
Plan and execute monthly and quarterly marketing plans to meet the marketing objectives and manage all angles effectively.
Able to work with suppliers, sponsors, event organizers and customers.
Track marketing performance & perform post-mortem for all marketing campaigns.
Use consumer insights and data to develop effective tactical campaigns that drive consideration and inspire action from dedicated audience.
Perform business case studies to justify campaign expenses and budget.
Analyse market trend and identify key growth opportunities, develop competitor’s benchmarks and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour.
Set marketing goals and strategies which are in-line with company direction, while keeping track of allocated marketing budget.
Requirements for the role:
Bachelor degree preferably with a focus on Marketing/Business / Advertising
4-5 years of experience in coming up with Marketing Plan and executing marketing campaigns.
Team player with good communication skills.
Continuous improvement of processes to achieve day-to-day operational efficiency.
Enjoys brainstorming, coming up with creative ideas and concepts
Preferably from digital tech industry, fast-paced teams that runs aggressive marketing campaigns.
Experience in product marketing, brand/product management and digital platforms will be an added advantage.
We are looking for young and talented Product Managers who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up team and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy in crowd sourcing platforms.
Strong understanding of the product requirements and company business vision.
Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information on crowd sourcing.
Developing future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product.
Assessing market competition, pricing and positioning strategies by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
Analyse proposed product requirements and development programs ; preparing ROI analyses and establishing time schedules with engineering and operations.
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and project prototypes.
Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time to market and optimal resources.
Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality or on-time delivery.
Drive product launches including working with public relations team, marketing, and other product management team members.
Evaluate continuous promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
Proven work experience in product management or project leader role.
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
Experience in crowd sourcing, parcel deliveries, or ride sharing is a plus.
Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations along with SOP flow.
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to get the job done.
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
MS/BS degree in Project management, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
b.Able to communicate in Mandarine (read and speak)